American Warrior Music and Film Festival
Saturday November 10th (The Marine Corps Birthday)
Show time- 4 pm to 1:45 am
Location- Candela La Brea. 831 S La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036
1. Doors open at 3:45 PM
2. Military Film Screening 4-8 PM
3. Actor, Director, Producer Workshop/Q & A session 4-8 PM
4. Marine Corps Birthday dinner (Mexican Buffet and BBQ) and cake cutting ceremony 8-9:30 PM.
Ryan Whyman and his classical/jazz ensemble will be performing military themed pieces, film scores as well as original material during dinner.
5. Cave Under Water (Original Rock Band with some Doors covers) 9:45-10:15 PM
7. DJ/House PA with lazer light show 11:45 PM-1:45 AM (We're taking requests, all genres welcome)American Warrior Festival "A celebration of our Troops, Veterans and American way of life"
Pre-sale ticket prices increase on October, 1st 2018
General Admission - $20.00
After October 1st 2018 Ticket Prices:
General Admission - $25.00
plus ticket service fee.
All sales final
General Admission - November 10th
This includes a show ticket with access to all stages and vendors.
Veterans and Active military - Sign up for a free General Admission ticket, Veterans can upgrade and get 50% off a VIP ticket.
Honor a Vet - With a $5 Contribution you can Honor a Vet. Please send us your Military photos and bios on the Honor a Vet Page. We’ll post up the pics and bio of your Military loved ones on our online pages plus we’ll have a physical wall at the show.